RE: dewey sig

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 20:11:06 PDT

Hi Mike--

Can you explain why you think that "There seems to be a lot of reasons this
year especially to see if we can have a least a roundtable with people
interested in dewey and vygotsky." Is it something to do with Michael
Glassman's paper in ER "Dewey and Vygotsky: Society, Experience, and Inquiry
in Educational Practice" (available at
http://aera.net/pubs/er/pdf/vol30_04/AERA300402.pdf)?

Eugene