RE: email list & private messages

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 07:25:52 PDT

Dear Maria--

THANKS a lot for your useful tip on how to avoid problems of sending a
private message to the entire email list! After reading your message, I
followed the instructions you provided below to correct all email lists I
control. Before, I thought that it is a problem of an email client program
but now I see that it is a problem of the server that provides a list. As
you see, I'm sharing this tip with as many people I can, so they can help to
fix the problem on other email lists they participate.

Have a nice weekend,

Eugene