RE: [ch-sig] VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!: CH-SIG Theme 2002

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 22:52:11 PDT

Hi Bill--

You asked, "Are there any of us who are average?" Of course, not! Average is
above individuals! Average is about belonging to a group. Average is the
essence of the group. Average is collective power to make differences
pathological. Average is more real than real individuals... Average is
generalization... Average is the Absolute.. Viva to the Average! and so on
and so forth... :-)

>And I think by definition, you're not a bureaucrat until we serve
> you...

I agree! Good point!

Thanks for voting,

Eugene
PS On average, every person is asexual...