Re: multi-age classrooms

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 15:42:58 PDT

In a message dated 6/11/2001 11:55:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
mcole@weber.ucsd.edu writes:

> Our newspapers carry real new these days about the confusion of our country,
> exmeplified nowhere more clearly than in the scripted nonsense we are
> treated to by our unduly elected leader.

Would the script be any less nonsense had another person been elected in his
place? The only voice of reason that I see on the current political scene is
that of a former entertainer. He aint too smart but he does know how to stir
the pot. Politics as usual has ended, let's get on with doing common sense
activities that forward society. First of all this would include accepting
that not everyone is going to agree on every subject. Second. . .?

Always happy to read opinions,
Eric