Re: time=development=activity

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 21:13:13 PDT

In a message dated 5/18/2001 3:55:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
illonph@pacbell.net writes:

> The abstract representation of all changes related to all other
> changes would still not provide an absolute temporal framework since an
> additional one, ultimately static, would be required: aka ETERNITY even if
> its a bounded eternity where time has a beginning and an end.

Hegel speaks to the dialectic and within each livable moment there exists the
'alpha & the omega". See my discussion about my wife placing parameters upon
my appreciation of a sunset for the definition of a moment.

Time still on my side,
eric