grant opportunities

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 17:29:40 PDT

I have not seen mentioned here the marvelous grant opportunities made
available from a new AERA/OERI program. It includes post docs, diss fellowships,
and grants.

This information is in the most recent Ed Researcher (I am told, i have not
seen it there) but it is also available at www.aera.net.

Needless to say, we would be overjoyed to have post docs here who are
interested in taking on issues of access and diversity in connection with
our outreach program headed by Bud Mehan and Olga Vasquez. But whether or not
that cup of tea appeals, there are opportunities here for many xmca-ites.
mike