Re: LBE reading

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 12:37:29 PDT

Donald,

I think we are supposed to be on Ch4 now, Instruments of Expansion. I took
responsibility for the second half of this chapter with the agreement to
take also the first half if no one else volunteered. I'm a little behind
right now as I've had 3 conferences in the last 5 weeks with several
presentations. I'm hoping to get out something on the first part by tonight
(through the section "Models as Instruments of Expansive Thinking" which
seems to me to be a convenient break point in the chapter.

Paul H. Dillon