Re: pause 2

From: Judy Diamondstone (diamonju@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 17:08:02 PDT

I would be happy to do that, once I have finished reading chapter 3, so
that I know where he's going. At the point where I was when I commented,
Yrjo refers to the increasing interdependence & complexity of activity
systems in what is sometimes referred to as late capitalism/ fast
capitalism etc. and suggests that these conditions promote L-III (and new
subjectivities, I'd add, of a heightened reflexivity). As I said, I have to
finish the chapter, among the usual other obligations.

Judy