Re: pause 2

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 16:09:51 PDT

Judy, you wrote:

> Yrjo seems here [I know, everyone else participating in this thread has
> already passed "here" already--I'm moving along slowly] to be moving
> towards a merging of learning III with fast capitalist production

Could you explain what you mean here. I don't know what you mean by "fast
capitalist production" and I'm having a hard time figuring out what that
could be in what YE has in Ch3 although in another article I distincly
remember him portraying the contradictions of activity systems in capitalist
systems (in which the commodity contradiction is alway the dominant one)
tending toward more humanized activity systems which, at least within the
political vocabulary of the U.S. would mean more socialized, not more
capitalist ones.

Paul H. Dillon