Trying to interpret learning levels

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 07:21:46 PDT

I share in Mike's difficulty with understanding learning levels. My training
in Psychology was from good ol' BF Skinner U (university of MN).

Anyway would it be fair to say: Level 1 is akin to understanding individual
events, or objects in the immediate environment, Level 2 is akin to
connecting the understandings of these individual events,objects, etc
together and that level 3 is akin to taking what is known about these
connections and make predictions about future events?

If respondiong, please try to frame it in a way that will help me move from
my stimulus-response box of understanding to a holistic systems accountable
tapestry of understanding. Nice metaphor! Why thank you.

Currently at the schizophrenic stage,
Eric