Neuroscience/psychology

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 20:09:14 PDT

In a message dated 4/23/2001 11:55:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
mcole@weber.ucsd.edu writes:

> Psychology cum neurosciences still dominate an association where it makes
> no sense at all.

Mike, could you expound a bit on this topic. I have been attempting to get
my colleagues to view medication for our clients in its proper place. Not as
first line of treatment but somewhere in the transitory process of helping
clients make healthier life choices. Maybe this isn't what you meant so
please humor me and give me your insight on this very current topic.

Thanks,
Eric