RE: [ch-sig] Agenda for Cultural-Historical Research SIG Business Meeting, April 12, 2001, Seattle, WA

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 22:17:11 PDT

Hi everybody--

We want to remind when and where our SIG business meeting will be.

Cultural-Historical SIG Business Meeting
 Sponsors: Cultural-Historical SIG
 Place: Convention Center 4th Floor Room 614
 Time: 4/12/01 6:15:00 PM Ends: 8:15:00 PM
 Session: 30.23

Planned Events for the meeting:

I. Business discussion (see agenda below) about 30 min.
II Symposium
Chair Vera John-Steiner, University of New Mexico
Presentations and Participants
           * Re-examining the context of adult/child collaboration in Reggio
Emilia and
           in the United States . Baji Rankin, University of New Mexico
           * Promoting collaborations among Head Start staff through
dialogue,
           encounters/experiences, re-visiting and reflection in Chicago, IL
. Karen
           Haigh, Chicago Commons Child Development
           * Collaboration and the zone of proximal development . Vera
John-Steiner,
           University of New Mexico
 Discussant David Fernie, Ohio State University

Hope to see many of you there (and please, bring new members).

King and Eugene