Engestrom Book

From: Nate (SCHMOLZE1@HOME.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 15:23:51 PDT

Everything should be set now and can be found at url below.

http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/Paper/Engestrom/expanding/toc.htm

1) This is also linked under announcements on the MCA main page.

2) On Don's excellent suggestion I also have links to word versions. One can
click the link if one uses explorer and it comes up in the browser or right
click and save. The word files were MAC to begin with so they of course will
be better displayed with that operating system.

2) I have also included a section on related papers which includes the
Davydov piece, Activity Highlights, Leontev book, and the Psychology and
Marxism site. This is only for reference - we have a busy reading schedule
as it stands now.

Nate

 "The individual, when he apprehends himself as such, is social in his
essence. He is social not as a result of external contingencies, but by
virtue of an internal necessity, by virtue of his genesis." Henri Wallon