RE: objects in the archives

From: Nate (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 15:57:49 PDT

During our Leontev discussion I did some digging and created a highlights
page.

http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/Paper/leontev/activity/index.htm

It of course does not subsitute for hours of digging through the archive,
but contains what I saw as important.

If one does want to do the digging there is a "free" archiver called power
archiver that will let you view the x-act threads. Its is a windows
program - the archive is unix.

http://powerarchiver.efront.com/