RE: history-text relations

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@UDel.Edu)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 14:11:25 PDT

Hi everybody--

Nicely put, Kevin! I would change "when we or others are not making sense of
the occurring/occurred events in a shared space about it" to avoid verbal-
or writing-centrisms (i.e., people can dance, sing, draw, build monuments,
make rituals, or cry history without using words describing/making it). This
is my $.05 contribution :-)

What do you think? I wonder what Diane, Paul, and others think about Kevin's
statement about history.

Eugene