organizational innovation, sort of

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 10:43:07 PDT

What an interesting way to learn who reads xmca! And to find out how many
things are technically wrong with the way the list works at the same time.

If those willing to volunteer their time to help us make the list work
more effective technically would let me know, I would re-activate the idea
of a help team, coordinated by Bruce Jones here at UCSD.

Its such a puzzle! We can find errors when people announce that they are not
on the list we have, but we cannot hear from people who, as eva suggests,
have left the list and therefore will not see it!

Meantime, LBE has arrived. Thanks to Nate for that and Don for his opening
very moderate comments!
mike