Re: lack of volunteers noted

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 16:46:41 PST

As is well established, I don't hesitate to write about anything I don't know about, so you can count me in for something on LBE. and after all coordinating online is really about asking good questions, which any of us researchers are trained at doing, and not about providing authoritative or authoritarian answers -- my help just has to wait until late april at best. other deadlines rule.

back to you perhaps tomorrow night on nested sy stems -- 13 contact hrs in a classroom out of the last 24 has taken its toll.