so, as to moderating?

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 13:06:39 PST

Reading today's flow of mail, I gather the following.

1) We agree that moderator does not mean expert purveyor of THE truth
and that we can assume that everyone on this list is competent to play
this role with respect to the discussion of LBE.

2) Don will moderate ch1 (both parts?)
3) Paul will moderate second part of ch4
4) Judy will moderate final section
5) April is a busy month with many people going to various meetings.
6) Judging from the numnber of people on xmca, there is a pool of 250+
volunteers still to be heard from!

Thanks a lot to Nate and Bruce for getting the texts for next week up
on the xmca web page. I know both are working on vacation time and it is
must appreciated. Now, time for me to go do MY reading.

I will be teaching three classes next quarter and part of a another, so
i can, as they say, share the pain, of those feeling a little pushed.
mike