Re: list of members

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 11:08:12 PST

Thanks for the query, Eva. I looked two places: /Descriptions and
the archive postings. Your point about the descriptions is an important
one and one we have been puzzling about here. this is break time at
UCSD and Bruce is not working, but I'll have him investigate when he gets
back, or perhaps Nate can enlighten us. Its a mystery to me who does and
does not appear there!

But if a person is signed up for xmca (I assume-- perhaps again incorrectly!)
their mail appears in the archive. Is that assumption wrong too?

I read that Sweden is forced to make drinking cheaper. Reason enough to
leave the EU?
mike