Re: wanta get ahead?

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 10:49:16 PST

mike,

just out of curiosity, how is it possible that someone post to and receive
messages from the list without being subscribed?

also, sorry to hear you won't be in Seattle, i'd like to talk to you about
the status of the uc/cc/hs proposal and possibilities of bringing it back
online. i imagine grey davis' blue pencil will be getting even more visible
with the energy situation.

Paul H. Dillon