Public education

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 10:05:04 PST

Paul,

Your comment appeared to agree with my premise that the entire system of
Education needs to address these problems. Maybe it is your own bias that
steered your assumptions towards me bashing teachers, I asure you I hold
teachers in great respect. However, just because the teaching profession
requires respect does not mean the current system should remain unchanged.
What universal proposals? Read my entire posting again and see if you get my
point.

Enjoying the discussion,
Eric Ramberg