Moonstruck: fantasy or fact

From: Nate (SCHMOLZE1@HOME.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 07:20:18 PST

Funny story. Last night I started watching a fox conspiracy show about if we
ever really made it to the moon. About 5 minutes into the show my brothers
called asking me for my insights if NASA ever made it to the moon. The
waving flag still gots me thinking but I was curious what my 9 year old
son's thoughts were on the matter.

So, I ask him what he thought bringing out some of the "evidence" the show
was demonstrating and his answer cracked me up. He said, it has to be true
or they wouldn't show it on the Simpsons".

Bart wouldn't lie you know.

Nate

 "The individual, when he apprehends himself as such, is social in his
essence. He is social not as a result of external contingencies, but by
virtue of an internal necessity, by virtue of his genesis." Henri Wallon