Re: anyone out there?

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 14:08:52 PST

Yes apologies from me (Andy). With my Summer School (23/24 Feb) and start
of semester (Mar 5) I've have had my hands too full to manage anything.
Thank you to everyone on the list who helped by patiently dealing with the
questions I needed to ask to help me preparing my talk, though!

I will pick up the thread again with the reading of Engstrom. Nice to hear
from a fellow Aussie, Phil. ... I just learnt that Engstrom was in
Melbourne a while ago. Missed opportunity!
Andy

At 11:00 PM 3/8/01 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>They're making it here to Australia. Maybe everyone is (like me) otherwise
>occupied (viz too busy).
>regards,
>Phil
>
>At 10:46 AM 8/03/01 +0000, you wrote:
>>Hi Peter. I got the message but I too have had nothing from the US for ages.
>>I was looking forward to the virtual reading of Engestrom's book.
>>
>>Dr Geoff Hayward
>>SKOPE Theme 3
>>Department of Educational Studies
>>15 Norham Gardens
>>Oxford
>>OX2 6PY
>>UK
>>
>>Phone: 01865 274007
>>Fax: 01865 274027
>>e-mail: geoff.hayward@edstud.ox.ac.uk

* Andy Blunden, Teaching Space Support Team Leader
* University of Melbourne 8344 0312 W, 9380 9435 H
* Email ablunden@unimelb.edu.au W, andy@mira.net H
* http://www.ists.unimelb.edu.au - Work
* http://home.mira.net/~andy/ - Home