Re: Hicks

From: Nate Schmolze (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 09:53:00 PST

I renamed the files to an easier url

http://members.home.net/schmolze1/hicks/s.htm

- the other one still works though.

An easier address

 ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nate Schmolze
  To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
  Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 10:52 AM
  Subject: Hicks

  In the spirit of "fair use" there is a photocopy of Hicks available. Note it is only one copy so it will be up to you to make your own copies. Please be considerate and return the original copy after you are done with it.

  You can Try this

  or past this into your browser,

  http://members.home.net/schmolze1/MIND%20(tIC%20IIIRE,%20A4[)%20AC%20UI%20Vt!%20Y,%207(3),%20227-242_dir/MIND%20(tIC%20IIIRE,%20A4[)%20AC%20UI%20Vt!%20Y,%207(3),%20227-242_s.htm

  to get a photocopy of the article.

  Nate

  ps: sorry for the funky naming - it must be meaningful for my photocopying software but it is just plain confusing to me. I didn't have time to reformat it to make it meaningful for me or other humans. There may be photocopying errors but overall it should give those who don't have access to the journal a readable photocopy.