participation

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 09:29:49 PST

Paul/Michael and any others who have written re participating in discussion
of articles from MCA.

The electronic version of MCA started in 2000 as I understand it (foggily).
I believe one must subscribe for a year at a time, although we could look
into the issue of subscribing for particular issues. So, in the case in
question I suppose you go to www.erlbaum.com and subscribe to mca for the
year in question. If this turns out not to be possible, and there is
no sub at your library, please lets us know and we will try to find a
patch.

The goal is inclusion. The means are being cobbled together best we can.
mike