Re: Boris the spider (creepy, crawly)

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 05:17:27 PST

That's a very interesting situation Paul, and will get my attention. by the way, I picked up a copy of a treaty at the natural history museum in tacoma a few years ago. the treaty divided the lands around the areas it seems just south of seattle, and limited where the puyallup, nisqualy, etc. peoples could live and go, from which lots of conflict followed. I've spent some time teaching in that area.

As it turns out a copy is online:
http://www.councilfire.com/treaty/treat275.htm

--
Bill Barowy, Associate Professor