Re: Reposting of MCA Abstracts

From: Wolff-Michael Roth (mroth@uvic.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 18:33:11 PST

I second Diane on this one. Michael

--

---------------------------------------------------- Wolff-Michael Roth Lansdowne Professor Applied Cognitive Science MacLaurin Building A548 Tel: (250) 721-7885 University of Victoria FAX: (250) 472-4616 Victoria, BC, V8W 3N4 Email: mroth@uvic.ca http://www.educ.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/ ----------------------------------------------------