Dreams about AT triangles

From: Helena Worthen (hworthen@igc.org)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 08:18:27 PST

Bill --

I had a dream this morning too, just before waking. We were all looking at a triangle. Someone said, "It's an activity theory triangle." Someone else said, "No, it's a triangle, but it's not an activity theory triangle, it's a pita sandwich with lettuce."

I'm not kidding.

But now I need to pay attention to Michael's paper!

Helena