cole and cole

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 08:38:09 PST

If folks want to read the pesonality chapter of cole and cole could we
please postpone it until: 1) We have spent some time discussing articles
in MCA (note relation to Xmca!). Have planned discussion of Engestrom?

If the answer is no, I will post the chapter. It is from an intro
psychology textbook. I am absolutely certain it is guilty of sins of
binarism, paternalism, whiteness and would be highly interested in
people's comments-- after, like Andy, they have read it.
mike