Re: Re(2): A sign forms a structural centre which determines the whole

From: Andy Blunden (andy@mira.net)
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 02:35:09 PST

Wolff-Michael scrobe: "So I don't see why a distinction between real world
and other world is necessary. The child's world is different, because all
of our lifeworlds ('umwelts'...) are different from the phenomenological
perspective, but at the same time, they are not entirely independent
because developed under similar conditions."

Interested in what you say Wolff-Michael. I certainly have in mind the
interconnection of construction and structure.

The inside-outside distinction is valid because kinship relations which are
*not* based on purchase and sale still co-exist with the money-relation,
and whatismore, it is within the kinship relation that children are raised
and within the money-relation that adults work.

Andy

| - Andy Blunden - Home Page - http://home.mira.net/~andy/index.htm - |
| "It has been said that the very essence of civilisation consists of |
| purposely building monuments so as not to forget". L S Vygotsky 1930 |
~ Spirit, Money & Modernity, Melbourne Uni Summer School 23/24 Feb '01 ~