This is a small world

From: Tatiana Sazonova (sazon@kursknet.ru)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 07:55:41 PST

Dear all,

I have been keeping silent for a while as I was busy traveling between Kursk and Moscow preparing my second doctoral thesis for defence. Now as I'm through I'm busy packing things for leaving for San Diego. I am invited as a visiting scholar to Center for Research in Language, and Fulbright Senior Scholar grant made this visit possible. I'm very happy and honoured to join a world-wide fulbright community and also to meet many people I came to know through xmca-list. I'll have to unsubscribe soon but i hope to join the discussion as soon as I have an e-mail address at UCSD.
I'll be very interested to visit lectures related to language, communication, culture and mind. As it will be an 8-month stay in San Diego I hope there will be many oppotunities to do it. As a Fulbright grantee I can make presentations at the conferences or give occasional lectures on the invitation of other universities, so if there is an interest I'll be happy to discuss it. You may write to me off the list at sazon@kursknet.ru till December,29 and then at Svetlana.Perfilyeva@gs.com till january,8.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody,
Tatiana Sazonova