electronic mca

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 10:01:12 PST

Andy et al--

Mind, Culture, and Activity is available electronically from erlbaum for
35 dollars in north america and 65 elsewhere. I will contact the company
monday (I just checked prices to prepare this note) to see why offshore,
down south subscribers should pay almost double since it all goes through
the net and that doesn't cost them anything that I know of-- probably a
residual of a time when mailing costs were (presumably) an issue. This
issue of accessiblity fits your them of living without money as a medium
of exchange in an interesting way. And besides, before too long MCA will
be published from two continents, so it is simply inappropriate to have
a north american "versus the rest" rate.

mike