Re: Activity and Money

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@goteborg.utfors.se)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 08:24:44 PST

There should be, if my vague recollections are true, Italian, Danish,
perhaps also Finnish work in the area of property/ concepts of economy.
Sorry for not being more precisely informed, there SHOULD be others around
here with a longer standing in the CHAT community who would know -- don't
know what kind of gremlins and glitches keep them from answering the
question.

Eva