Re: Activity and Money

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 07:09:10 PST

Andy,

This question is similar to one I asked some time ago as to whether there
had been any studies of children's acquisition of concepts of property. At
that time I received no responses. Carl Ratner told me personally that he
doesn't know of any either. It would seem that money, as a form of exchange
value which presupposes the existence of some concept of property would fall
into this category but who knows. I'm anxious to see what response there is
to your query.

Paul H. Dillon