Re: Fw: FW: AN AFRICAN VIEW OF THE US ELECTION :Not funny

From: Nate Schmolze (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 13:17:00 PST

Thanks Eva. I don't know exactly where my mind was at because I certainly
am capable of a little word processing. I guess maybe I thought it was
from a web site or something.

And Paul, today I got sent a notice that now children in our district will
have to meet new criteria at the 2nd, 4th, 8th, and 12th grade. Hmm I
guess we'll have to come up with more tests to measure that criteria. It
seems more and more it will be testing - test taking, test preparing, test
grading, test assessing etc - that will be the primary activity in early,
middle, late childhood. They even have exams after field trips now.

Nate