Re: reading

From: Vera John-Steiner (vygotsky@unm.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 21:18:09 PST

Dear Mike et al,
I am very flattered that some of you want to read and discuss my book. I
believe that
you might find the last chapter which is somewhat theoretical of interest.
But I also think that reading Yrjo right after Leont'iev would be a better
plan. I am willing to ask Oxford, but Mike is probably right about their
possible reaction as the book was just published two weeks ago. Mike, how
long did it take after the publication of Cultural Psychology for Harvard to
agree?
 Again, many thanks,
Vera