Re: Ingold?

From: Judy Diamondstone (diamonju@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 10:07:57 PST

Bill, an underground copy of what? Learning by Expanding?

The recent Ingold edited volumes are all checked out at my library, but if
in paperback, it won't be a problem.

I also like the idea of bringing to "Creative Collaborations" the
interdisciplinary perspectives on the list.

Judy

>Some of these debates hit at the core of third generation activity theory,
but then, preparation is also a concern. Going back to a good discussion
of different orders of contradiction, and a key foundation for third
generation chat, is my earlier suggestion. Some who have been able to
access an underground copy have read in isolation, which, compared to
informed discussion, can only foster an impoverished understanding.