Re: readings

From: Rosa Graciela Montes (rmontes@siu.buap.mx)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 15:52:25 PST

"Paul H.Dillon" wrote:

> Rosa,
>
> What do you suggest? Can you give an example of something that has the broad
> appeal of the Leont'ev work for the xmca audience?

This I can't. I'm too out of the loop of what is being discussed/talked
about/published in the US to be able to give suggestions. However, what I would
like is something more towards the grounded/culture/interaction/discourse area
of AT.

Would this have broad appeal? I have no idea. Maybe not.

> I personally would love to see something that dealt more directly with the
> culture concept or a
> broader theorization of history

Yes. Me too.

Rosa