Re: Job opening

From: Judith Diamondstone (diamonju@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 19:13:35 PST

Joanne, your advertisement states a preference, not an absolute
requirement, for teaching background. Would this be the only position in
English Education at your school? I'm wondering if the new hire would be
expected to handle all of the methods courses, & how much emphasis there
would be on doctoral level instruction. Thanks for any additional
information you can offer.

Judy Diamondstone