Re: slow/fast?

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 18:41:11 PST

My 2 cents is to agree with Dot. As a child of the 50/60's, I was exposed to much fear and mistrust here in the U.S., to make an understatement, concerning peoples on the other side of the wall. We have seen here that the remnants of that barrier still exists, in many intangible and unseen forms, and certainly we can only remove those remnants by first revealing them. With care, I'd appreciate learning more.

And yet, to contradict myself, just recently my son indicates possibilities through other channels. There are new generations who do not need to unlearn their emotional-experiential backgrounds, not being old enough to have acquired them in the first place. FYI, he arrived home for the weekend wearing a shirt labeled "Marx 2000" and with a graphic of the man, if you can imagine, in the pose of the "keep on truckin" logo. The latter appears in the URL below to facilitate your imagination:

http://www.vipgrafx.com/images/kotdude4.gif

Imagine that!

:-)

bb