Re(2): RE: leont'ev: externalization/internalization etc

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 19:57:45 PST

judy wrote
>>Our activities, not our ideologies, are the basis for meaning. There I
>>think everyone concurs.

- and oh somebody please kill me before i write again, but i need to
rephrase,
that it seems to me our activities are based on beliefs - what we _think_
what we are doing, is based on what we think it means,
so meaning is a basis for activity, as much as activity _can be_
explored as a site of meanings - although with activity, i think there are
effects that are produced,
more than meanings: but that's another thing altogether.
ok whoa. enough of me already.
diane