P. White and Blanton

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 07:52:06 PST

Phillip,

Just now finished a 5 page draft: self review of my teaching practices as part of my contract renewal process. Gave a one page intro to activity theory and referenced everything else through it! Yes, lunacy does run strongly in my family, and i have decided that administration will have to learn my language to deal with me. Vivent longtemps les triangles!

On a related note, the change lab papers will go out today -- sorry for the delay, been very busy enacting the lessons of the papers.

Bill Blanton -- what I sent you was only one paper (I had misplaced the others) -- more to come today.

Insanely yours,
the other bb