Re: dewey appears

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 09:22:09 PST

mike,

i've been really out of the loop for the past few weeks due to the IR
conference in Pasadena (flying down in 3 hours) and so I've only scanned
xmca messages but I have noticed repeatedly that you've mentioned me in
relation to the "why does it start on the outside" type issues. i'm really
not sure of what you're referring to. hopefully i will get back to this on
the weekend but this train is moving fast and i might have to pick it up at
the next station.

i haven't seen any other pauls posting recently so my reaction to being
thanked is of course gratitude even if I don't know why i'm being thanked .
. . i'll have to think about that some.

Paul H. Dillon