Re: Leontiev

From: Victor Kaptelinin (vklinin@informatik.umu.se)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 02:13:23 PDT

Many thanks, Yrjo, for clearly positioning your perspective within the
context of this discussion! One may or may not agree that the tension you
mention is actually going through Leontiev's work, but there is no doubt it
is underlying much of current thinking about future development of activity
theory. I believe we will have ample opportunities to return to this
important issue when discussing chapter 3 and, especially, Chapter 5.

Best wishes,
Victor Kaptelinin