Re: RE: leontiev reading

From: jan derry (j_derry@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 06:23:34 PDT

Diane, I think Mike and Nate went to great lengths to get a number of
different people involved (including myself). Unfortunately my workload is
such I can't do it before Xmas even though I was interested to. If it had
been at a much later date I would have been delighted to take responsibility
for a chapter. I'm grateful that others have been able to make the time,
taking more responsibility for the amount of work involved. Jan

Jan Derry
www.edu.bham.ac.uk/SAT