RE: leontiev reading

From: Nate Schmolze (nate_schmolze@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 05:43:15 PDT

Great. It looks like our discussion leaders - facilitators will be,

Chapter 1: Engestrom (Sept 25- Oct 8th)
Chapter 2: Dillon (Oct 9-Oct 22nd)
Chapter 3: Andy (Oct 23 - Nov 5th)
Chapter 4: Peter (Nov 6 - Nov 19th
Chapter 5: Wertsch and Armando (Nov 20-Dec 3rd)

The dates being the two week time table that Mike mentioned earlier and of
course is just a rough outline at this point. It should however give
discussion leaders a rough idea when their chapter is up.

PS: I will be taking the crossword down some time today. I have the toy on
my site and will add the activity terms there for those who enjoy that sort
of thing.

Nate