C&C Error notices please

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 09:30:20 PDT

Dear Colleagues-

My apologies to those for whom this note is irrelevant but I do not know
how to reach just the appropriate people. The 4thEd of Cole&Cole, *The
Development of Children* appeared a couple of months ago and we just
got notice that it is to be reprinted far earlier than anticipated. The
production process (a la downsize, conglomeration, and outsourcing) was
horrendous with many errors the result.

My request is that any errors those who have ecountered the book might have
detected be sent to me as soon as possible.

A very specific request is for a reference to the work of S. Dunn and V. Morgan
on gender differences in the play of Irish kids. It is not in a data base
I can find and I believe it appeared in a British journal.

any and all help greatly appreciated.
mike
cole