RE: going fishing

From: Nate Schmolze (nate_schmolze@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 18:57:39 PDT

Mike,

Do you mean you haven't got one of those new fishing poles that let you
check email? They also show you where the fish are.

The book has 5 main sections/ chapters with a short intro and conclusion
which could be included in the 1st and last chapter. It also has a
supplement taken from earlier work that explicitly focuses on educational
issues. That takes us to six chapters in which more than one a month would
not give us time for needed questions.

The readings will be available in both html and pdf by the time we get to a
given reading. The intro and 1st chapter deal quite explicitly with
"Marxism/Leninism". I think ideally it would be nice to have someone
fulfill a role similar to Paul with Ilyenkov and sum up as Mike mentioned.
If we could get someone to vollunteer for the intro/chapter 1 that would be
a good start I think.

Nate