RE: possible September discussion paper?

From: Nate Schmolze (nate_schmolze@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 05:32:49 PDT

My sense is September is a good transition month and the ideal piece could
be useful in addressing unanswered questions from June. I don't think we
need to officiate it any way as a "september discussion paper". The purpose
of the monthly discussion papers was to give members an opportunity to read
and get feedback from each others papers. Leont'ev (book length project) is
the other kind of project we have attempted through out the years with
differing degrees of success.

Which is to say for those interested the piece can be found at
http://www.marxists.org/archive/ilyenkov/works/ideal/ideal.htm. For
September, it can be seen as part of the occurrence of xcma members bringing
in resources to ongoing discussion. I also assume we will have opportunities
to come back to this piece once the Leontev reading has begun.

Nate