Leont'ev reading

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 09:47:58 PDT

Back in June Leont'ev's "Activity, Consciousness, and Personality" was proposed as a collective reading and, as I remember, received a lot of positive support. Mike requested that we postpone the reading until September because some people who had experience with the material and an interest in participating were not available during the summer months. Now we're nearing the end of August, what's the situation? Is there still interest? mike, are the people you mentioned going to be able to participate?

Paul H. Dillon